Contents Cleaning in Quincy, PA
Paul Davis Emergency Services of Franklin County PA can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you realize how many things there are to think about. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that precious belongings that were once immediately considered ruined may now be just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, appliances, TVs
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these possessions to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Franklin County PA can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valued possessions and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Quincy, PA to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.