Contents Cleaning in Bedford
Paul Davis in Bedford can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.