Disaster Planning in Franklin County, PA
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Franklin County, PA. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Franklin County, PA following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.