Damage Caused by Water in Chambersburg
Water damage can come from many surprising places. The average offenders can be found in basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows how to remedy water damage of many types. From completely flooded companies to water blotches, our experts have the experience to remove damage to ensure it does not spread and continue mold growth.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
Faulty appliances like refrigerators have the ability to cause severe flooding around the area. Problems like these may begin minor. However, the water damage can travel through your business and encourage more damage from mold colonies.
Water damage found in commercial spaces might also come from local runoff from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Chambersburg might cause flooding for residential or commercial property owners. Similar to appliance leaks, water damage from natural causes can result in mold damage if left uncleaned.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
As a business holder, Paul Davis knows you don’t have time to waste. If you come across water damage in your building, it can be easy to ignore so you can staying open. The specialists at Paul Davis work quickly and efficiently, so you won’t have to keep your doors closed for long.
Our Repair Pros Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas like walls
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like documents
- Removing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and containing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- We answer and work quickly Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to remedy water damage in your business in around a few days.
- We’re experienced – After 50 years of operation and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis will handle your water damage emergency.
- We can help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is tough. We will talk to your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Chambersburg Paul Davis franchise today!