Franklin County Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your business sustains fire damage, you will probably need to halt operations for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm from smoke and ash may linger for years after the fire has died. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing ash and smoke damage too. Throughout the Franklin County area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- We arrive at your business to help within hours, any day or any time
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your company does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Moisture removal – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- We can renew any portion of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
Serving Franklin County
We can get your commercial property back to its feet. Our education, cleaning methods and years of training aid us in completing the the task effectively the first time. Ruined goods or furniture is typically easy to restore for our professionals and their equipment. Additionally, We will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Allow our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Franklin County if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.