Paul Davis Emergency Services of Franklin County PA is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to cleanup and repair damage to institutional, residential and commercial properties from storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Franklin County PA, we are proud to have served Chambersburg for more than [years].
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and exceptional customer service. Our franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United State, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!